Industrial Mixers and Tumblers
Eskens Process Solutions represents two maunfacturers of mixing equipment: Willy A. Bachofen with the Turbula and DynaMix Tumblers (contained mixing) and Gebrüder Lödige Maschinenbau GmbH: This German company produces a wide range of primarily horizontal mixers for both continuous processes and batch production for an extremely wide range of industries: food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, construction, the metal industry, chemicals, plastics, rubber, etc.
Lödige batch mixer
Horizontal mixers for a wide range of applications (from fine food mixing up to heavy industrial applications). These mixers are always produced in accordance with the client’s specifications. Lödige builds reliable, durable mixers of the highest quality.
- Capacity from 5 to 57,000 litres
- Fast, homogenous mixing results
- Easy to clean
- Ideal for the production of granulates
- With double housing when needed (for cooling or heating)
- Inlets, outlets and inspection doors in accordance with the customers’ needs
- If necessary suitable for use under high pressure or vacuum
- ATEX version if necessary
- GMP versions with certificates are also possible
Lödige continuous mixer
Lödige KM and CM continuous mixers are made to fit the customers’ application, from fine food mixing up to the moistening of fly ash in the recycling industry. By setting the optimal filling level and the retention time Lödige guarantees you a smooth and safe mixing and/or granulation process.
- Different options for the adding of liquids
- Speeds to 2000 RPM
- With double housing if necessary (for cooling or heating)
- Compact design
- Extremely reliable and safe
- ATEX version is possible
- GMP version and certificates is possible
Lödige mixers for special applications
Horizontal mixers can be fitted with all kinds of options so that they can finish a complete production process. For example, these “Single pot solutions” allow you to mix dry substances and then moisten, granulate and dry them…
Under high pressure or vacuum, they are also frequently reactors that can handle all kinds of chemical reactions.
The Dyna-Mix tumbler is the ideal three-dimensional mixer for mixing powders or granulates of different weights and particle sizes in a repetitive manner, in their own container.
- Adapted to your specific drums or containers
- Up to 8 Programmable recipes that always guarantee the same mixing result
- No risk of cross contamination
- Infinitely adjustable mixing speeds
- Available in four versions: CM100, CM200, CM500 and CM1000
The TURBULA shaker or tumbler is a three-dimensional mixer for the fast and homogenous mixing of powder substances of different weights and particle sizes, possibly in combination with liquids. The TURBULA works according to the Schatz geometric principle and always delivers an optimum mixing result. The Turbula is available in 3 sizes and with an extensive range of product containers.
- The Turbula T2 for mixing containers to 2 litres
- The Turbula T10 for mixing containers to 17 litres
- The Turbula T502 for mixing containers to 55 litres