Stainless steel drums, hoppers and valves
Eskens Process Solutions is the Belgium and Luxembourg agent for the German Müller DrumTec. This company is part of the Müller Group and specialised in the production of drums, hoppers and conveyor systems in stainless steel, mostly for the the pharmaceutical, chemical and food processing industries
Müller drums in stainless steel
Müller DrumTec has an extremely wide range of stainless steel drums that are suitable for very diverse industries. For example, the Ultra Clean drums were designed especially for use in the clean rooms of the pharmaceuticals industry. Müller drums are available in different volume sizes, heights and widths and can be fitted with label holders, handles, special outlets, roller belts and similar items as desired.
Müller hoppers and valves in stainless steel
Müller DrumTec also produces stainless steel hoppers that are adapted to the stainless steel drums. Here too, many options are possible: hoppers with different angles, asymmetrical hoppers, systems to make emptying easier…
As Müller wishes to offer its clients a complete transport solution for conveying goods in the production room, it also has adapted stainless steel valves and systems for various product types for the dust-free filling of volatile powders.
Müller AGILO H conveyor systems
Müller DrumTec designed the AGILO H for the pharmaceutical, chemical and food processing industries. This unit allows a simple and flexible transportation of a variety of containers and vessels.
- Designed for companies in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food processing industries
- Intended to transport containers safely and quickly from point A to point B.
- Light and manoeuvrable means of transport, but also robust and safe
- Optimal ergonomics and very user-friendly
- Suitable for use in cleanrooms
Müller Drum Emptying Systems FD and FDXXL
In production processes it is important for various reasons to empty vessels filled with liquid or viscous media as residue-free as possible. The Müller drum emptying systems FD and FDXXL offer ideal solutions.
- The system works with compressed air.
- The pressure is adjustable from 0.1 to 1.0 bar.
- It pushes the ejector plunger on the bottom upwards with the greatest care for the product.
- The medium is thus discharged upwards and transported via the product line to the filling machine.
- Suitable for drums from 200 to 1000 litres