Filling machines for liquids
Filling table ‘Slim Line’
- A compact filling table with a short roller belt.
- The filling head has no nozzles, and is easy to clean.
- The scales are built-in.
- The control unit constantly adjusts the filling ( = highly accurate filling)
- A built-on drip tray prevents spillage.
- This basic module can be further expanded into a fully automated filling line.
Filling line ‘Slim Line’
The slim line filling line is a modular system based on a filling table suitable for pots, bottles, canisters, buckets and drums. It can be expanded with extra modules in order to create a complete filling line:
- An infeed table with roller belt
- Extra roller belts
- A lid placing machine
- A lid press
- A label printer
- A label sticker
- Output belts
Fully automated filling line ‘Sequence line’
These machines are designed to fill large quantities of pots from 0.5 to 25 litres, in plastic or metal, efficiently and flexibly.
This Sequence line is completely modular and can be adapted to the client’s wishes.