DYNO®-MILL bead mills and grinding beads
For more than 40 years now, Eskens Process Solutions has been selling, installing and servicing the DYNO®-MILL grinding mills of the Swiss manufacturer Willy A. Bachofen (WAB). With our local stock of spare parts, we ensure you of rapid and efficient service.
The DYNO®-MILL grinding mills are used in the paint, ink and coating industry, as well as in the chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and foodstuffs industry.
DYNO®-MILL KD grinding mills
More than 8,000 users are very satisfied with their DYNO®-MILL KD grinding mills. These highly reliable machines are used in the production of paint, coatings, agro chemistry and pharmaceutical products.
With a grinding chamber from 6 to 600 litres and their various systems to separate the pearls and the product, they can be used for a broad range of applications.
The DYNO®-MILL KD grinding mills can be modified for sterile production processes.
DYNO®-MILL UBM grinding mills
- A new type of universal bead mills with DYNO®-DISC BC grinding discs and a unique end sieve can process very large volumes with relatively small grinding chambers.
- The DYNO®-MILL UBM grinding mills can grind with beads from 0.3 to 2.5 mm
- Ideal for very fine grinding of large volumes of product.
- Suitable for grinding in recirculation and in passage mode
DYNO®-MILL ECM AP grinding mills
- Highly efficient and energy-efficient grinding mills
- Are used to disperse or to achieve ultra-fine wet grinding
- Can grind down to the Nano-range
- Highly viscous or foaming products can also be grinded problem-free
- The combination of revolutionary accelerators and a highly efficient end sieve enables very large volumes to be processed despite relatively small grinding chambers.
- Suitable for grinding in recirculation and in passage mode.
- They are very easy to clean
- Consume little energy.
Would you like test the mill? Or would you like advice on choosing the right machine?
If so, send an e-mail to: email@example.com
DYNO®-MILL ECM AP05 laboratory mill
- highly energetic bead mills with DYNO®-MILL accelerators
- grinding down to the Nano-range
- ideal for product development and small pilot plant productions.
- 100% scalable results
Willy A. Bachofen AG also produces smaller lab mills, such as the highly compact DYNO®-MILL Research Lab, that can process a batch of as little as 120 ml with a 75 ml grinding chamber.
DYNO®-MILL RL laboratory mill
- A multifunctional grinder for the laboratory
- working with only one DYNO®-MILL accelerator
- This mill is intended for product development with very small volumes (min. Batch volume is 100 ml)
- Ideal for feasibility studies, but does not provide scalable results
- Comes with a 250 or 500 ml hopper.
TOSOH Ceramic Beads
- Tosoh milling beads are made of Yttrium stabilized zirconium (95% ZrO2, 5% Y2O3)
- They have a packing density of 3,8 kg/lt
- This high density provides a greater impact force resulting in superior grinding efficiency.
- The smooth surface, and the almost perfect roundness and narrow size distribution, result in a higher productivity grinding and dispersion.
- Tosoh beads are produced from high purity materials, and have a very high wear resistance which results in minimizing product contamination from media wear.
- Tosoh ceramic beads can be used for foof and pharmaceutical applications (certificates are available)
ZIRCONOX Ceramic Beads
- Zirconox milling beads are made of cerium stabilised zirconium oxyde (Zr02 83%, CeO2 17%)
- They have a packing density of 3,75 to 4,05 kg/lt depending on the bead size
- The consistent microstructure of the Zirconox bead composition improves the hardness and toughness, resulting in longer bead life and lesser mill down time due to elimination of broken beads.
- Zirconox beads last over 300 times longer than the glass beads, and 6-8 times than the Zirconium Silicate beads.
- The higher density of Zirconox beads leads to increased milling efficiency, reduced processing time, higher throughputs and ability of processing higher viscous formulations.
ZIRCOSIL Ceramic Beads
- Zircosil milling beads are made of zirconium silicate ( ZrSiO4 )
- They have a packing density of 2,6 kg/lt
- Since Zircosil beads are of higher density than the glass and many ceramic beads, they are ideally suited for speedy dispersion / milling of hard and soft substances in horizontal bead mills
- The smooth and glossy surface of the Zircosil beads will considerably enhance the bead life and reduce on wear of the mill and its expensive parts.
- Zircosil beads have superior impact resistance due to their uniform and dense internal microstructure.