Lödige mixers for food and dental applications
For complex mixing processes, industrial customers rely primarily on well-known German machine manufacturers such as “Gebrüder Lödige Maschienenbau GmbH”. Lödige has been building high-tech ploughshare mixers for 80 years according to specifications that are discussed and recorded with the customer. For example, Lödige builds machines that must be able to mix under high pressure or under vacuum, robust mixers with an extremely wear-resistant coating. Large reactors of 10,000 liters and more, but also extremely accurate finished lab machines and mixers in stainless steel for the ‘fine’ industries such as the food industry, the cosmetics or the pharmaceutical industry.
For the food sector or for the production of dental mixtures, Lödige has produced in recent years;
- Mixers for mixing herbs, toppings and ingredients for dry soups or breakfast mixes.
- Mixers for the coating of sugar for the bakery sector and the coating of citric acid for the meat sector.
- Mixers for making dental pastes, machines with specially coated drums to avoid any kind of pollution.
- Mixers for tea mixes that could be mixed but not broken.
- Mixers for compacting coffee powders intended for pads and cups.